The days sure are inching along, aren’t they? I can’t believe it’s almost April! And, with the coming of April comes the warm weather – I’m loving it! Anyways, happy Sunday folks! I hope everyone has had a fantastic week (especially with the warm weather).
- The weather has been warmer this week! Obviously, if you look at how many times I mentioned it in the opening of this post, this is something that I’ve been waiting for! I have been waiting for the warmer weather and am overjoyed that I no longer have to wear my winter coat all the time. It’s finally starting to feel like spring has arrived!
- Moved on to Final Cut Pro in my classes – I love editing video and I hope my students will enjoy it as well!
- Went to see a play called ‘The 25th Annual Putnam Spelling Bee’ at Omaha Community Playhouse with Steph on Saturday night. It was FANTASTIC! We were laughing almost the whole time! It was one of the best Saturday outings we’ve had yet.
- Dog walking was a blast today…probably because of the warmer weather. Haha. Steph and I had some great dogs tonight. I missed the previous two weekends due to spring break so I once again realized that I really miss walking the dogs when I can’t go all the time.
- Dad called me today. It’s rare when my dad calls me just to check on me. It’s not that my dad and I don’t get along, we do. I’ve just always been mom’s girl and usually communicate with dad through mom. It was nice to have a short conversation with him before he went to work.
That’s all I can think of right now..but, I think that’s a pretty decent list for this week. I hope everyone has a great week!