I love the holiday season (just like I LOVE the snow falling on my blog right now). Let’s be honest, I’m excited for the holidays. Holidays at HOME. I haven’t been home since last January and it feels like it’s been more than just a year. Maybe because so much has happened in the past year? Perhaps. Or maybe I am just craving my annual defrosting time on the island. Either way, I am excited!
Just as you have your favorites during the holiday season, I have my favorites as well. Let’s make a list, shall we?
- HOME to the islands.
- Christmas music, especially the *Nsync Christmas album.
- Family, both immediate and extended.
- Christmas lights.
- Christmas tree. I just love the smell of christmas trees!
- Annual movie night with the family on Christmas Eve.
- Fireworks (too bad this will be the last year for fireworks though).
- FOOD. I love the food during the holiday season, especially at home.
I am hoping that this holiday season will not be my last on the islands for a while; hopefully I’ll be back for the holidays next year. But, you never know. I will take what I can get and enjoy every darn minute of it!
What are your favorites of the holiday season?